Aicomics Sponsorship

crypto cosy

Oct 21, 2022, 4:58:32 AM10/21/22
to Magenta Discuss
Hello,

We are about to launch the biggest AI visual art competition. We have been running Aicomics.co for a few months and some people love it and some don’t but we need to move on work harder and continue what we are passionate about.

Our community have been using Midjourney to make comics with amazing results. We’d love to bring more attention to this content form, bring more attention to your business, and delight our users at the same time.

Would you consider sponsoring 50 or how many you can sponsor Pro midjourney accounts (10$) for 3 months for free for our community and as our prizes for the community?

In return, we will use your logo in our main competition website and all our comics and content we generate during the length of the competition (about 2 months). We could also create a short ai comic of a storyline you want to create (We can help you create the storyline too and create it with Midjourney until you are satisfied with your short comic)

We could also make ai art/logos for your site. This would be a great incentive because ai art is new so they would have a unique feature to showcase to their audience or one of the following:
  • Your logo is printed in our works.
  • Your logo/brand will be mentioned in our content.
  • Your logo/brand will be mentioned all over our community and other communities to bring engagement to you. Mention your company in your blog posts, email newsletters, and social media posts.
  • Give event-related freebies or discounts to customers that sign up from the sponsor’s audience.
  • Encourage our community to follow, like, or share the sponsor’s content.
  • Our artists will use your logo on their comics or artworks.
We can bring midjourney and your story to the masses. Hope you would be interested in this. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day!

Kind regards
Parker