Failed installing Magenta Studio 2.0.0 in live?

jasper song

Sep 6, 2023, 10:29:58 PM9/6/23
to Magenta Discuss
It does not show anything at the plugin window.

屏幕截图 2023-09-07 102843.png
Does anyone know how to fix, please?

Cassie Tarakajian

Sep 7, 2023, 5:09:23 PM9/7/23
to Magenta Discuss, vioj...@gmail.com
Hello!

I have a few questions for you to figure out why it's not working.
1. Have you waited to see if it loads eventually? The plugin unfortunately takes a while to load.
2. Are you a software developer that would have web servers running on your local machine?
3. Can you go to http://localhost:3333 in a browser and see if the plugin loads there? If not, could you open the browser console and see if there are any errors?

Thanks for your help in figuring this out.
Cassie

jasper song

Sep 11, 2023, 9:27:08 PM9/11/23
to Magenta Discuss, ctara...@google.com, jasper song
So glad to see your reply!
I did have waited for a long time before I posted my question here. Actually I had tried many times, each time I waited for about half an hour or so.
I am not a software developer but studying in deep learning about music, so I'm not pretty sure what do you mean about localhost:3333. I was only having a try on Magenta in Ableton Live.