Using a custom Music Scale

Saher Al-Sous

May 27, 2023, 8:03:15 AM5/27/23
to Magenta Discuss
Hello...
I'm doing a research on music and frequencies, with universal numbers, and I ended up creating a new musical scale of 9 notes, different than the ones we know.
I'm not a composer myself, but I want to use the help of AI to generate a music based on the new scale I have, is there a way to create/customize any of Magenta APIs to use my scale in music generations?

regards

samer taleb

May 28, 2023, 4:35:31 PM5/28/23
to Magenta Discuss, saher....@gmail.com

hello guys, i have the latest mac os ventura and latest logic pro, but when I open the ddsp the logic stopped and crashes and closed by itself...