Research - Music Information Retrieval

Tommaso Pilotto

Aug 17, 2022, 5:49:04 PM8/17/22
to Magenta Discuss

Hi there!

My name is Tommaso and I am very interested in music and technology and you are one of the best teams of research regarding this topic.

I am writing to you because I kindly ask for your help. For my thesis, I am investigating the role and diffusion of AI in music. I am collecting data using the following survey https://copenhagenbusiness.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8wsB8QQl4hrNq0S

I would really appreciate if you could complete it. It will take only 5 minutes and data are saved anonymously. You will help me in gathering information about AI tools within music, and I can show the results if you are interested.

If you could share to anyone interested in the topic it would be amazing!

Thank you for being so helpful!

Kind regards,

Tommaso