Re: [magenta-discuss] Unable to parse MIDI file.

Ian Simon

Oct 22, 2021, 3:54:15 PM10/22/21
to Durgaraj Karki, Magenta Discuss
Are you trying to load one of your own MIDI files?  Can you first try one of the MIDI files linked from the blog post, e.g. https://magenta.tensorflow.org/assets/multitrack/funk.mid ?

The demo expects MIDI files containing a single measure of music, so if your MIDI file is something else it may fail here.

-Ian

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 11:58 PM Durgaraj Karki <durga...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am new to magenta.js and on going through the demos I came across Multitrack Interpolation. Following the blog, in the codepen sample I experimented with the model clicking on random buttons.
My issue is that when I load MIDI an error was occurred which says that Unable to parse MIDI file.

And on doing some debugging I found that the midiToSequenceProto function is not working as expected.

Can anyone help me to solve the problem so that I can able to import the MIDI file.

Thanks!

--
Magenta project: magenta.tensorflow.org

Durgaraj Karki