BUY CLONE CARDS AND POLYMER NOTES, CASHAPP AND PAYPAL FLIPS IN /UK/USA/GERMANY/FRANCE/

Never Broke Again

Feb 23, 2024, 1:49:03 AMFeb 23
to Magenta Discuss

59E7B694-ACB0-4BE5-9AC4-252D4500EC9E.jpeg87616871-1D31-4C41-9902-382631885FBC.jpegWelcome 🙏 Dawg Bet We Offer The Best Service On The Following Features

👇👇👇👇👇

*Grade AA+ Note Available(All Currency)

*Clone Cards Available

*CashApp Flip

Telegram

👇👇👇

https://t.me/verifiedclonecardandbanknotes

Facebook

👇👇👇

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088945013663&mibextid=LQQJ4d

Instagram

👇👇👇

https://www.instagram.com/connornoteshubs?igsh=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

TikTok

👇👇👇

www.tiktok.com/@connornoteshub

TOP QUALITY MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES

AVAILABLE WE HAVE PARTNERS IN  EVERY CONTINENT

                   With over a billion of our products circulating round the world. We offer

original high-quality  Grade AA++ banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world and we do discrete Shipping and Delivery Worldwide … Our money is perfectly reproduced,Indistinguishable to the eye

and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes

carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test. We

will deliver the money directly to your home address without the interference of customs

REASON WHY WE ARE THE BEST BANK NOTES PRODUCERS IN THE WORLD PRESENTLY

1)We have the best Holograms And Duplicating Machines

2)We use latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100% identical to

the real note. This thus implies all security features present in the real notes

are present in the note we make. Our team is made up of Quality IT technicians from

North Korea, USA, Russia, India and China. We offer high quality Notes for all currencies.

3)Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it usable worldwide like real notes and we have the best grade  in the world both Euro, GBP and

Dollar and any bills of your choice.

Security Features Of Our Bank Notes Below :

*Intaglio printing

*Watermarks

*Security thread

*See-through register

*Special foil/special foil elements

*Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.

                Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs

substantially from normal paper.

By using a special printing technique, several picture elements on the front of the

banknote are identifiable by touch. The guidelines on detecting cou

currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.

Our bills/notes bypass everything, coun pens and machines.

Bet our notes can  used in banks and used else where same like normal money

CLONE CARDS 💳

         Clone cards are spammed credit cards with clean funds. clone cards are available for cash out in ATMs🏧,Gas stations⛽️,POS Our clone card comes with ATM pin for easy cash outs ™️

HOW DOES IT WORK?💻💳

           We use credit card filters to obtain magnetic stripe information of a credit or debit card. The information received is not limited to credit card password, numbers, CVV and expiration date. This information comes in the form of pin (101 or 201) dump. now we use the MSR printer to put received information on a blank card.A blank card that contains information received using credit card filters are called cloned cards. You can use them for in-store shopping (card) or cash payment from an ATM

Bet we do Discrete Shipping and Delivery worldwide,you can receive ur package within 24 hrs only in UK  Bet outside the states like USA,CANADA, FRANCE, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA will takes 48 hrs And 72hrs to the rest of the world tap in to place your orders,discount for bulk deals always available

Shipping and Delivery always smooth and safe because the card is always hidden in a book and wrapped neatly to look like a gift. it's always safe buying your cloned cards from us.

NB:

1) Secure And Save Arrival Of Our Clients Package To Their Secure Drop Locations Is Our Major Priority

2) We Keep Our Clients Identity And Location

Secrete

3) Incase Of Any Complications During The Shipping And Delivery Process Of Your Package ,It’ Your Right To Demand For A Refund Bet Our Company Has A Refunds Manager That Will Proceed With  Refundable Refunds Then Your Money Will Be Sent Back You Immediately.

E04369B0-A0A1-47BF-8447-E3A3B8FE0BD2.jpeg