Real time piano polyphonic pitch detection for live feedback

liran gabai

Nov 25, 2021, 7:18:53 AM11/25/21
to Magenta Discuss
Hi Guys, didn't find if there is an answer for this here.

There is a way to detect in real-time audio from someone who played piano and with (almost) non-latency response the Midi notes that have pressed on the piano?

And for example say what is pressed wrong and right, for example, if I play for Him a sequence of notes then it can show him in real-time what note played write or wrong on the specific note that has played.

Thank you!

Curtis "Fjord" Hawthorne

Nov 29, 2021, 5:32:53 PM11/29/21
to liran gabai, Magenta Discuss
Hi Liran,

You might be interested in our realtime demo of Onsets and Frames here: https://github.com/magenta/magenta/tree/main/magenta/models/onsets_frames_transcription/realtime Unfortunately, we aren't able to support it beyond the information that's on the page, but that should give you an idea of what's possible.

-Fjord

--
Magenta project: magenta.tensorflow.org