Triplets and divisions higher than 16ths

Thomas Nylund

Aug 22, 2023, 2:03:14 AM8/22/23
to Magenta Discuss
Hi, I am currently trying to train my own melody_rnn and drums_rnn models, I would like my model to be able to be able to both play triplets and faster notes than 16ths!

Is this at all possible with how the note sequences work? I read somewhere that the qpm can be altered, but is it possible to make it more fluid so that it could change the qpm within the same measure for instance(Like a measure that had a fill utilizing 8th note triplets at the end of a measure), or is this something that is not currently supported?