Magenta Studio - A musicians review

JMace

Jul 8, 2021, 5:07:13 PM7/8/21
to Magenta Discuss
Good Day All! Thought I'd share this with the community. We put to task a musician with little exposure in the AI domain to create song using Magenta Studio. Here's the resulting song and interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd1g7ZuX06Y&t=31s

We'll get Clip Evolver and DDSP Stereo into his hands next ;-)

Cheers,
~John

JMace

Sep 7, 2021, 12:36:57 PM9/7/21
to Magenta Discuss, JMace
Before moving on to Clip Evolver and DDSP Stereo we did some more creative work with Magenta Studio...
5 Beats with Magenta Studio: https://youtu.be/EztsZgeUfrk
Breakdown of each module and how the beats were created: https://www.kozmikkandi.com/5-beats-with-magenta-studio/

Cheers,
~John

Josh

Sep 8, 2021, 2:12:09 AM9/8/21
to Magenta Discuss, JMace

Cool. Good luck with DDSP Stereo and Clip Evolver. Let me know if you have any ?s.

JMace

Sep 8, 2021, 9:55:23 PM9/8/21
to Magenta Discuss, Josh, JMace
Thanks Josh, will do.

Cheers,
~John

Jesse Engel

Sep 9, 2021, 8:56:53 PM9/9/21
to JMace, Magenta Discuss, Josh
Nice beats!

--
Magenta project: magenta.tensorflow.org

JMace

Sep 10, 2021, 3:41:02 PM9/10/21
to Magenta Discuss, Jesse Engel, Magenta Discuss, Josh, JMace
Thanks Jesse!

JMace

Oct 25, 2021, 2:04:28 PM10/25/21
to Magenta Discuss, JMace, Josh
NSynth, the Albleton Live instrument, was relevant and usable so our musician ran with that next. Here's what he came up with...

Cheers,
~John