JOB OPORTUNITY - Senior Audio Software Developer - intersection of AI and DSP

Ganna Tymko

Jun 8, 2021, 3:50:37 PM6/8/21
to Magenta Discuss

Ready to work on an exciting, game-changing product?

We are building a real-time accent clarifying software with the goal of helping 2 billion English-speakers around the world understand each other better. Our product has the potential to change how people communicate, define a new category of productivity-improving tools, and bring over 17 billion dollars in annual revenue.

We are a hard tech startup, and our core technology is near completion. We have raised funding and signed a first corporate customer with 80,000+ potential users.

We are looking for a team player to join us and help us create a product that people really want and love.

This is a senior or mid-senior level role.

Core skills you will need to succeed:

  • Agile software development - at least 3 years of experience
  • C++ (JUCE) - 4 years of experience or more is a must
  • Digital Signal Processing (Speech, Real-time Audio) - 3 years of experience or more
  • Experience with front-end and/or back-end app development - 3 years of experience

Nice-to-haves:

  • Experience with test-driven development
  • Experience with the Tensorflow/Keras ML framework
  • Experience in integrating ML into real time environments
  • Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
  • Experience with shipping a product

The characteristics we are looking for:

  • Drive: You put yourself on the line with us and drive forward with relentless energy, creative problem solving, and resilience in the face of obstacles.
  • Customer Centric: You focus maniacally on a target customer, constantly iterating and responding to feedback and thinking ahead to serve customers in ways they haven’t thought to ask.
  • Integrity: You consistently act with a strong set of human values that earns trust from those around you, maintaining the highest standards for your team, investors and customers.
  • Low ego, high performance: we are a team and work together to shine as a team.

This role is fully remote. We are looking for a person located in the Americas or Europe. 3 month initial engagement that can turn into a permanent role if desired.

Please contact me at ga...@sayso.ai - send your resume if this seems like a good match. Please don't hesitate to ask questions if in doubt.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Ganna