Sharing trained models of interesting Instruments !

Abrakadeep

Sep 20, 2022, 7:33:18 PM9/20/22
to Magenta Discuss
Anybody interested in setting up a place where everybody can share trained models ?
So we can fill up our folders and expand our world of sound :)

Jesse Engel

Sep 25, 2022, 4:18:27 PM9/25/22
to Abrakadeep, Magenta Discuss
Hi Abrakadeep,

If you have DDSP models you're interested in sharing, please join the discord and share :)
https://discord.gg/eyzhzMJMx5

I set up a folder there too with models folks have trained.

Best,
Jesse

--
Magenta project: magenta.tensorflow.org

Václav Volhejn

Sep 26, 2022, 9:20:27 AM9/26/22
to Abrakadeep, Magenta Discuss
Hey,
This is the idea behind Neutone - a VST plugin that can host all kinds of audio models. They have some DDSP models as well.