SIG JVM Community Call, Feb 12th 9am PST

Karl Lessard

Feb 10, 2021, 11:17:47 PM2/10/21
to SIG JVM
Hi everyone,

This Friday is our next community session focusing on the core aspects of the TensorFlow Java client. Here's a first draft of the agenda, please feel free to update it with your topics.

Thanks!
Karl

Ryan Nett

Feb 11, 2021, 5:07:25 PM2/11/21
to SIG JVM, karl.l...@gmail.com
I've been playing with a prototype of tf.function, I added a few things to the function section that I ran into.

I've been running into this a lot from the Kotlin API side, so I added a section about adding a curated numpy-like API with reasonable defaults and more idiomatic code.  Python's done the same thing with https://www.tensorflow.org/api_docs/python/tf/experimental/numpy.  Kotlin definitely benefits more from it, but Java would too and I don't want to end up in a situation where we are maintaining two versions of this API.