Erratum - Community Call is still at 9am PST today!

Karl Lessard

Apr 9, 2021, 9:34:28 AM4/9/21
to SIG JVM
Hi everyone,

As some of you might have noticed, there has been a glitch with Google's calendar (probably due to daytime switch?) that shows that our session today is at 10am PST but this is an error, the meeting is still at 9am, as usual.

Thanks,
Karl

Jim Clarke

Apr 9, 2021, 12:08:00 PM4/9/21
to Karl Lessard, SIG JVM
Karl,

I am having trouble joining. Have the meeting logistics changed?

Karl Lessard

Apr 9, 2021, 12:08:14 PM4/9/21
to SIG JVM
Hi everyone,

Sorry again for the disturbance but it looks like we cannot start the bridge at 9am without having one of the owners starting it for us (Ananth? Joana?). So we will try again at 10am PST.

Thank you for your patience,
Karl

Rajagopal Ananthanarayanan

Apr 9, 2021, 12:18:14 PM4/9/21
to Karl Lessard, SIG JVM

A few of us were briefly on the conference call just now, which currently is at the 10am pacific slot.
I will be able to join again at 10 am.

ananth.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 9:34 AM Karl Lessard <karl.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

As some of you might have noticed, there has been a glitch with Google's calendar (probably due to daytime switch?) that shows that our session today is at 10am PST but this is an error, the meeting is still at 9am, as usual.

Thanks,
Karl

Ryan Nett

Apr 9, 2021, 12:19:14 PM4/9/21
to SIG JVM, karl.l...@gmail.com
I don't know if it's because someone changed it already, but I can join fine now.

Also I think the calendar's right here,  9am PST is 10am PDT (which is what we are in now).  See https://time.is/PST.