[SIG Members] Invitation to Contributor Summit on Tuesday Nov 9th!

Joana Carrasqueira

Nov 5, 2021, 9:54:14 PM11/5/21
to Joana Carrasqueira

Dear SIG Members,

The TensorFlow Team is hosting the ML Community Day on Tuesday, November 9th!

The keynote will be streamed on Youtube at 9:00 AM PST and in the evening we will host the TensorFlow Contributor Summit from 7:00-9:00 PM PST.

The event aims to gather SIG Leads, SIG Members, ML GDEs and TFUG Organizers and connect everyone, live, with the TensorFlow Team. Learn what’s new in the TensorFlow Ecosystem for contributors, including how PRs are managed, how to do code & non-code contributions and much more!

For more information, please check the program here

At this time, the event is going to be hosted on an APAC-friendly time, so I completely understand if you can’t make it.

We are also hosting the first Community Awards Ceremony, in order to award and recognize outstanding contributions to our community! 🎉

I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!

Best Regards,

Joana

--

Joana Carrasqueira, MBA | DevRel PgM, TensorFlow | joana...@google.com | 415-602-2507