SIG JVM - Community Call April 23rd, 9am PST

Karl Lessard

Apr 22, 2021, 1:59:06 PM4/22/21
to SIG JVM
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow we have our next community call for discussing the high-level aspects of the TensorFlow Java library. Here is the agenda, please feel free to add more topics into it.

Also note that after this meeting, the SIG will return to a monthly-meeting (instead of bi-monthly). We will start to plan ad hoc meetings in-between to discuss specific topics when needed, to ensure that everyone directly involved in it can assist, which is harder to achieve with the general meetings.

Thank you!
Karl

Karl Lessard

Apr 22, 2021, 9:33:47 PM4/22/21
to SIG JVM
Hi again,

Just to clarify that my previous message was erroneous and the meeting is at 9am PDT (and not PST).

Thank you,
Karl