SIG IO meeting call tomorrow (06/11 Thursday 11:00 to 12:00 Pacific Time)

Yong Tang

Jun 10, 2020, 5:21:48 PM6/10/20
to SIG IO
Hi All,

It is our monthly meeting call again tomorrow. We managed to make progress in several areas, notably a tutorial for installation and visual studio code, and the newly added AVIF image format support. The mlir exploration is still in progress, with advances (dump graph as mlir module) and challenges (llvm dependency linkage). Please join the discussion if interested.

The SIG IO monthly meeting is scheduled for tomorrow 06/11 Thursday, 11:00 AM -12:00 Pacific Time.

Below is the link to the meeting docs we could build up:

Thanks
Yong