SIG IO meeting call tomorrow (03/10 Thursday 11:00 to 12:00 Pacific Time)

Yong Tang

Mar 9, 2022, 3:02:51 PM3/9/22
to SIG IO
Hi All,

Our monthly meeting call will be hold tomorrow. One thing I want to mention is the aarch64 support of tensorflow-io. With the help from Linaro, we were able to release tensorflow-io with ARM support through our pip package channels! We are also looking into adding Apple M1 support soon. Please attend if interested.

The SIG IO monthly meeting is scheduled for tomorrow 03/10 Thursday, 11:00 AM -12:00 Pacific Time.

Below is the link to the meeting docs we can build up, feel free to update:

Thanks
Yong