SIG IO meeting call tomorrow (05/13 Thursday 11:00 to 12:00 Pacific Time)

Yong Tang

May 12, 2021, 7:10:48 PM5/12/21
to SIG IO
Hi All,

Our monthly meeting call will be hold tomorrow. In the past month we split out gcs file system to a separate wheel (tensorflow-io-plkugin-gs). This allows the full migration of modular file systems without breaking end user's existing code. We will have it in place in TF 2.5 (tensorflow-io 0.18.0) and enabled in tensorflow in 2.6. In tomorrow's meeting we will mostly discuss about upcoming 0.18.0 release and migration plan. Please attend if interested.

The SIG IO monthly meeting is scheduled for tomorrow 05/13 Thursday, 11:00 AM -12:00 Pacific Time.

Below is the link to the meeting docs we can build up, feel free to update:

Thanks
Yong