Re: TensorFlow 2.13 and 2.14 Support Inquiry regarding S3 IO bugs after v0.33.0

Yong Tang

Feb 8, 2024, 2:47:56 PMFeb 8
to Miduthuri, Sai Parthasarathy, i...@tensorflow.org, Katz, Ohad, Chumbalkar, Tejas, Sampath, Kirubakaran
Hi Sai,

Thanks for reaching out. As was discussed in our meeting today, we will try to see if a fix/solution can be done soon. In the meantime, if only the file system support is needed then pinning to an earlier version can be an alternative for now, as file system APIs are based on C and are very much compatible.

Thanks
Yong