SIG IO meeting call tomorrow (07/09 Thursday 11:00 to 12:00 Pacific Time)

Yong Tang

Jul 9, 2020, 1:33:50 AM7/9/20
to SIG IO
Hi All,

It is our monthly meeting call again tomorrow. We just release v0.14.0 with many audio related ops, as well as a new tutorial. If possible, we will also try to discuss our progress in mlir/llvm integration for tensorflow-io, and the challenges we are facing at the moment.

The SIG IO monthly meeting is scheduled for tomorrow 07/09 Thursday, 11:00 AM -12:00 Pacific Time.

Below is the link to the meeting docs we could build up, feel free to add any additional topics for discussion:

Thanks
Yong