SIG IO meeting call tomorrow (10/08 Thursday 11:00 to 12:00 Pacific Time)

Yong Tang

Oct 7, 2020, 5:56:50 PM10/7/20
to SIG IO
Hi All,

As usual our monthly meeting call will be hold again tomorrow. We added some enhancements such as headers support for ElasticSearch, arbitrary array dimension support for JSON de-serialization, etc. Given TensorFlow 2.4 branch cut is coming this month, we might want to consider release a new version of tensorflow-io (we can discuss it in the meeting).

The SIG IO monthly meeting is scheduled for tomorrow 10/08 Thursday, 11:00 AM -12:00 Pacific Time.

Below is the link to the meeting docs we can build up:

Thanks
Yong