SIG IO meeting call today (04/08 Thursday 11:00 to 12:00 Pacific Time)

Yong Tang

Apr 8, 2021, 9:02:58 AM4/8/21
to SIG IO
Hi All,

Our monthly meeting call will be hold today (sorry for the late notification, should have sent out the email earlier). The focus of the meeting will be the plan and upgrade path for modular file systems on TF 2.5 and later. As many already know there are quite a few changes recently for HDFS/S3/GCS in TensorFlow that may impact many users. We will discuss in our meeting the upgrade strategy forward. Please attend if interested.

The SIG IO monthly meeting is scheduled for today 04/08 Thursday, 11:00 AM -12:00 Pacific Time. The Google Meet link is listed within our meeting note (see below).

Below is the link to the meeting docs we can build up, feel free to update:

Thanks
Yong