We are happy to announce the release of tensorflow-io v0.14.0, available through PyPI.org (`pip install tensorflow-io`)
The v0.14.0 release comes with many new features. Most notably are the additions of audio data processing and augmentations, such as remix, trim, fade-in/fade-out, time
and frequency masking.
tensorflow-io v0.14.0 support python 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, and 3.8 on Linux/macOS/Windows.
All python wheel packages are available to be installed with:
pip install tensorflow-io[==version]
Please see more details from the release notes at the end of the email.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to and supported these releases!
# Release 0.14.0
## Major Features
* Add `decode_avif` for AVIF image format support.
* Add `decode_jp3` for JPEG2000 image format support.
* Add `JPEG compression support for decoding TIFF images.
* Add audio spectrogram transform support.
* Add operations to trim/split/remix audio signals.
* Add Fade in/out audio augmentation support.
* Add frequency/time masking audio augmentation support.
* Add repeated field support in BigQuery API.
## Thanks to our Contributors
This release contains contributions from many people:
Aleksey Vlasenko, Cheng Ren, Dio Gado, Ruhua Jiang, Yong Tang
We are also grateful to all who filed issues or helped resolve them, asked and
answered questions, and were part of inspiring discussions.