Build tensorflow without SSL.

sudhi sn

Apr 27, 2021, 12:48:36 AM4/27/21
to TensorFlow Hub
Hello,

Is there a way to build TensorFlow runtime libs without SSL ?

We wanted to use it in one of projects but we see symbol clash at runtime b/w our SSL libs and TensorFlow SSL libs.

So just wanted to know if there is some option at build time like DISABLE_SSL=true or something like that.

Thanks,
Sudhi

Morgan Roff

Apr 28, 2021, 9:43:32 AM4/28/21
to TensorFlow Hub, sudheend...@gmail.com

Hello Sudhi,

Note that this mailing list is specifically for issues with TensorFlow Hub, not TensorFlow as a whole.

I am not aware of an option that does precisely what you have described, however you may have better luck searching through existing issues on the TensorFlow GitHub repos. If you can't find anything helpful, feel free to post a new issue to the most relevant repo with more details about the errors you're dealing with.

From a quick search, I found a possibly related discussion: https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/issues/40065

Best of luck!
Morgan