HELP REQUIRED | Conversion from TF1x to TF2x

Harshitha J R

May 23, 2023, 9:14:41 AM5/23/23
to TensorFlow Hub
Hello Team,
I am Harshitha currently pursuing Masters in Automotive Electronics. I am using an algorithm related to Battery RUL Prediction which is in TF1x.
I had a problem running this algorithm, I followed the Migration steps which were mentioned at https://www.tensorflow.org/guide/migrate/upgrade
The file got converted successfully.
On further execution of the code, I am still facing an error related to dynamic rnn(which is deprecated in TF2x) as mentioned below
"# RNN Layer #
rnn = tf.compat.v1.nn.rnn_cell.GRUCell(RNN_SIZE)
outputs, final_state = tf.compat.v1.nn.dynamic_rnn(rnn, batch_in, initial_state=rnn.zero_state(BATCH_SZ, tf.float32)) "

Creates a recurrent neural network specified by RNNCell cell. (deprecated)
Could you please help me to resolve this issue I am trying for the past 1 week. I have attached the required files and this algorithm is very much required for the completion of my research work. So kindly request you revert me back as soon as possible.
Thanks and Regards,
Harshitha
custom_v2.py
BatteryPrognostics-master - Org.zip