Fine Tuning Universal Sentence Encoder Model

Hao Zhang

May 8, 2018, 4:23:33 AM5/8/18
to TensorFlow Hub
Hi,

I want to fine tuning the USE model with my dataset. I have defined a cosine similarity layer after sentence encodings, and defined a logistic regression loss to optimize the model. But there is an error that no variables to optimize, I have set the trainable to True. There should be variables in the USE model. Could you tell me how to fix this issue?

Best regards,
Hao

Vojtech Bardiovsky

May 16, 2018, 5:30:34 AM5/16/18
to zhangha...@gmail.com, TensorFlow Hub
Hi Hao,

Vojtech

dheeraj agrawal

Oct 16, 2019, 4:26:36 AM10/16/19
to TensorFlow Hub

Amogh Mishra

Oct 25, 2019, 2:10:25 AM10/25/19
to dheeraj agrawal, TensorFlow Hub
Dear Dheeraj,

This is great. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Amogh Mishra

MS in Data Science at Columbia University (Class of 2020)

Amogh Mishra (id: am5323)

MS in Data Science at Columbia University (Class of 2020)