Question

Robin Roy

Mar 10, 2022, 7:33:29 AM3/10/22
to TensorFlow Hub
Good Evening
Can any one please answer this Question

 When using model.predict, you may get an answer close to, but not exactly what you expect. You can attribute that to neural networks generally dealing in ___

hafedh hichri

Apr 19, 2023, 8:02:53 AM4/19/23
to TensorFlow Hub, robinr...@gmail.com

I am not sure if I am allowed to reveal the answers directly.

but you will find the answer in this page :
https://developers.google.com/codelabs/tensorflow-1-helloworld?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fdevelopers.google.com%2Flearn%2Fpathways%2Ftensorflow%23codelab-https%3A%2F%2Fdevelopers.google.com%2Fcodelabs%2Ftensorflow-1-helloworld#4

for anyone struggling with the quiz, here's an extra hint.
You are only allowed to fill the missing parts with 1 word and if the word is at the beginning of the sentence then it has to be capitalised.

Good luck !