Research in diversity studies

David Pacuku

Mar 6, 2023, 4:48:38 AM3/6/23
to Discuss

Dear TensorFlow-Team,

I plan to research the diversity initiatives your platform has carried out or will carry out. More specifically, I am interested in its effect on the creativity of the creators on your platform, but I need your help for a successful study.

In my dissertation, I focus on the management of innovation. Relevant to this request, I determine the effects that affect a successful generation of innovative ideas. Your creators generate these creative ideas. However, your creators might face events whose effects researchers have not revealed yet.

Interested in potentially using your platform as a data source, I would like to know what kind of diversity initiatives your platform carries out. More specifically, do you change your platform logo during events, like, for example, the pride month? Do you carry out similar initiatives?

As I support your open-source platform, I look forward to sharing my research results with you! If you are interested, you can also contact me for further collaboration.

Thank you so much for your attention and help.

Kind regards,

David