Applying as a GSoC Mentor

Nanubala Gnana Sai

Feb 6, 2022, 8:17:43 AM2/6/22
to Discuss
Hello all

I hope you guys are doing well. I'm NG Sai and I'd like to apply as a project mentor for GSoC under TensorFlow. Specifically, on projects related to tensorflow lite support.

Some background: I have an extensive background in working on C++ machine learning libraries. A few of them include: shogun.ml, mlpack and tensorflow-lite-support. I've done GSoC'21@mlpack

As for my experience with tflite-support, I've worked closely with the dev team to work on
All these with appropriate tests. I can safely say I have a good understanding of this library and be certainly useful in helping a student.

I'm aware that I may not be the most qualified person for this, so at the very least can I be considered as a backup mentor.  Please let me know what you think.

P.S. I can share more details about me in another thread if you're considering this proposal.

Thanks and regards
Sai