Re: Outreachy Applicat "Add test coverage and detect dead code in TensorFlow"

ndacyayisenga

Oct 12, 2022, 9:17:03 AM10/12/22
to Discuss
Hello Faizan and the rest of the community!
I am Ndacyayisenga Noah an outreachy applicant for the December - March 2022/2023 interneship on the project Add test coverage and detect dead code in TensorFlow

I am intrested i like the good organised documentation of this organisation but i would wish directions on which issues (https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/issues) would best fit this project with regards to testing either in Python or Javascript.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Best