Dropping TF Python 3.6 Support

'Amit Patankar' via TensorFlow Announcements

Jul 7, 2021, 7:48:47 PM7/7/21
to anno...@tensorflow.org
Hello Everyone,

TensorFlow is dropping support for Python 3.6 in 2 weeks on 07/21/21. We are stopping nightly testing with Python 3.6 and will not release Python 3.6 tf-nightly* whls. We have already migrated presubmit testing to Python 3.9. The TF 2.6 release will be the last release to have a Python 3.6 whl.

Sincerely,
Amit Patankar
TF DevInfra

'Amit Patankar' via TensorFlow Announcements

Jul 14, 2021, 1:02:47 PM7/14/21
to anno...@tensorflow.org
Hello Everyone,

Just a friendly 1 week reminder of the previous announcement. TensorFlow is dropping support for Python 3.6 in 1 week on 07/21/21.

Sincerely,
Amit Patankar
TF DevInfra
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/tensorflow.org/d/msgid/announce/CAMXv2%3Dpnj0aD1YVegqn4qtj6C_8AzBvAnXUYnMpiX_kU42gUPg%40mail.gmail.com.