New Community Contributions Github Project

Nikita Namjoshi

Apr 13, 2021, 3:12:17 PM4/13/21
to devel...@tensorflow.org
Hello TensorFlow developers!

To make the process of contributing to TensorFlow smoother, we're piloting a TensorFlow Community Contributions Github Project. This project will contain issues that have been reviewed by various TF teams and determined to be a good starting point for both new and more experienced contributors.

To start with, a handful of Keras bugs have been added to this project, and we'll continue to add new issues going forward from other components.

If you see an issue you'd like to work on, leave a comment on the issue and we'll assign it to you. And if you have any feedback on how we can improve this process, please let us know!

Thank you!

--

Nikita Namjoshi | Product Solutions Engineer | Tensorflow | niki...@google.com