[Launched] The much-anticipated TensorFlow Forum is now live!

TensorFlow Forum Team

May 20, 2021, 6:56:31 PM5/20/21
to anno...@tensorflow.org, TF Forum Team

Dear TensorFlow Developers,

TL;DR: The TensorFlow Forum is now live. Create an account and join the conversation!

The wait is over! Yesterday during the ML/AI Keynote at I/O we announced the launch of the new TensorFlow Forum to all our users and contributors!

The TensorFlow Forum aims to promote dialogue and give the TensorFlow community a platform to debate ideas, thoughts, and share best practices alongside other Contributors, GDEs, Docs Contributors, and the TensorFlow team. In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we encourage the community to follow and respect the TensorFlow Code of Conduct

If you haven’t, please join the forum:

Don’t hesitate to reach out to forum...@tensorflow.org if you have any questions and begin posting away!

See you on the TensorFlow Forum!

Kindest Regards,