Regarding contribution in Tensorflow organization for GSoC 21 Amulya Gupta <amulyabitspilani@gmail.com> Sun, Mar 21, 12:48 PM to tensorflow-gsoc Dear Sir/Ma'am, I am Amulya Gupta, a sophomore from BITS,Pilani. I have been coding for the past 3 years. I am profound in Python(Modules: nose test, poetry, numpy, matplotlib, cmake, pipenv, tkinter, turtle and currently learning mypy etc), C++, Mysql, Java script. I have experience in open source with an internship with an organisation called NumFocus. I want to openly contribute to the project "Convert Tensorflow DL examples to JAX / Flax / Haiku " from TensorFlow. Please can you add me in an IRC channel. Regards AMULYA GUPTA

Amulya Gupta

Apr 5, 2021, 2:07:28 PM4/5/21
to devel...@tensorflow.org, tensorf...@google.com
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am  Amulya Gupta, a sophomore from BITS,Pilani. I have been coding for the past 3 years. I am profound in Python(Modules: nose test, poetry, numpy, matplotlib, cmake, pipenv, tkinter, turtle and currently learning mypy etc), C++, Mysql, Java script. I have experience in open source with an internship with an organisation called NumFocus. I want to openly contribute to the project "Convert Tensorflow DL examples to JAX / Flax / Haiku '' from TensorFlow. Can I talk to the mentor for the program
Regards
AMULYA GUPTA