[Good-first-issues] Request for issues

Jay Gala

Jan 30, 2023, 12:10:19 AM1/30/23
to TensorFlow Developers
Hello everyone,

I am new here and have gone through the contributing guidelines. I am looking to make my first contribution to TensorFlow and was hoping the maintainers could open some "good-first-issues" for new contributors like me.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hugo Alvarado

Feb 9, 2023, 8:33:55 PM2/9/23
to TensorFlow Developers, jayga...@gmail.com
Hello Jayga, i'm new too. I think that to be able to make a contribution we need to start looking for features that are needed in the tensorflow environment.
What tools are you familiar with?

Jay Gala

Feb 12, 2023, 9:05:08 AM2/12/23
to TensorFlow Developers, karm...@gmail.com, Jay Gala
Hello K,

That's a very good point. I am familiar with Sci Kit, TF, and Keras.

And I was recently exploring ensemble methods and stacking for a project of mine.

What are you familiar with?