Non-Addressed knowledge gap for new contributors

Mayank Agarwal

Mar 20, 2023, 9:23:51 AM3/20/23
to TensorFlow Developers
Hey,

After a couple years of working on non-AI products, I decided to get back into the game by contributing to tensorflow. But it's quite hard to understand how to go about it. I can understand the issues described but after making changes, how do I go about testing them. Building from source takes so much time. There has to be a better way to quickly build and test changes?

Please help! I'd love to be a constant help to the team :). Coffee on me if we end up building something fun

Sarthak Agarwal

May 22, 2024, 6:26:18 PM (5 days ago) May 22
to TensorFlow Developers, mayankaga...@gmail.com
Would you like to be a part of a closed developer group (Capped to 10 members and you will the 4th) to have focused conversations and shared learnings around AI and GenAI or Next Neurosymbolic AI.
This forum at Tensor flow seems to be broken completely.