Introduction and Interest in Contributing to Your Open Source Projects and Learn from them

Aditya Ranjan

Dec 24, 2023, 2:45:56 PM12/24/23
to TensorFlow Developers
Dear Developers Community,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Aditya Ranjan, and I'm thrilled to connect with this vibrant community of creators and innovators. I am currently a 2nd year undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.

I'm eager to explore potential avenues where I can contribute effectively. Whether it's through my skills, I'm enthusiastic about making a meaningful impact within this community. I also want you to guide and help me in this journey.

Skills: C++, Javascript, Python, HTML, CSS, Machine Learning

Warm regards,
Aditya Ranjan