Tree-based models in TF2.x [GSoC]

Harshith Mohan Kumar

Mar 23, 2021, 11:22:18 PM3/23/21
to TensorFlow Developers
Hey everyone,

I had a few questions regarding the TF Core GSoC project proposal "Develop new code examples for tree-based models in TF 2.x". If anyone here is working on tree-based models I would love to have an extensive discussion on the scope of this project. A few questions that are lingering on the top of my head are:
  • Are the tree-based models currently under development?
  • Will these models be integrated into TF core or TF model garden?
  • Would we be required to implement tree-based models in addition to writing code examples?
Please reach out to me if you can answer these questions! I would love to continue the discussion and learn more about the project details.

Regards,
Harshith MK