Want to participate in GSoC 23 under your organization

Rishikesh Maurya

Jan 24, 2023, 3:09:29 PM1/24/23
to TensorFlow Developers
Hi, TensorFlow team my name is Rishikesh Maurya
I want to participate in GSoC 23 under your organization. As I am interested in ML and Data Science I would like to contribute to your organization's projects. I have knowledge of Git and GitHub. I am comfortable with C, C++, and Python programming languages. So please can you suggest to me some good projects of your organization that are good enough for beginners to contribute to or those projects that match my skill set? Also please provide me with some mentors so that under their guidance I can work up to my best.

Thanks, TensorFlow team.