Tree-based Models [GSoC]

Harshith Mohan Kumar

Apr 1, 2021, 8:02:32 AM4/1/21
to TensorFlow Developers
Dear TF GSoC mentors,

This post is a continuation of my previous message regarding the TF Core GSoC project proposal "Develop new code examples for tree-based models in TF 2.x" which has now been renamed to "Tree-based models: Develop code examples and participate in a Kaggle competition". I have submitted my draft project proposal on the GSoC website and would kindly request reviews from members working on tree-based models.

Please feel free to reach out to me! I would love to initiate a conversation and discuss this project in greater detail.

Regards,
Harshith MK