TensorFlow Grappler Phase

Alok Ranjan Srivastava

Dec 1, 2022, 3:45:24 AM12/1/22
to TensorFlow Developers
Hi All,

Please let me know the following. I am going through the graph optimization provided by TensorFlow. I am confused about the Grappler phase of TensorFlow. Please explain the following two points and help me understand TF-grappler better.

  1. What is the grappler doing in TensorFlow?
  2. What are the best resources to know more about grappler internals used in TensorFlow, the data structure used, usage, and design in TensorFlow?
Thanks,
Alok.

Penporn Koanantakool

Dec 1, 2022, 5:25:23 AM12/1/22
to Alok Ranjan Srivastava, TensorFlow Developers
Hi Alok,

1. What is the grappler doing in TensorFlow?
Please see this Grappler overview page on tensorflow.org.

2. What are the best resources to know more about grappler internals used in TensorFlow, the data structure used, usage, and design in TensorFlow?
These slides offer some more details and examples.

Best,
Penporn

Alok Ranjan Srivastava

Dec 1, 2022, 6:29:37 AM12/1/22