Intent to contribute in GSOC 2023

Sparsh Mehta

Mar 11, 2023, 4:09:11 PM3/11/23
to TensorFlow Developers
Hello,
TensorFlow Developers,
My name is Sparsh Mehta,

I am currently pursuing my Bachelor of Engineering from Chandigarh University in the branch Computer Science and Business Systems.

I want to participate in GSoC 2023 (TensorFlow). I am interested in ML and Deep learning I would like to contribute to your organization's projects. I have knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. I am familiar with using Python, Tensorflow Libraries, Neural Networks, Computer Vision and I would rate myself a 4 out of 5 in above mentioned skills the skills. I have a good knowledge of Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing which can help me in levelling up my code.

I have made several projects using Deep Learning like Image Classification in ResNet Families, Object Detection in YOLO, Image Segmentation in Mask R CNN where I made use of Convolutional Neural Networks, I have made prediction models where I used the Dense layers and sequence models where I have used the LSTM and RNN layers. I am also a certified professional TensorFlow developer by Coursera, DeepLearning.AI .

Please advice me the procedure and guidance for the steps to be followed to be a contributor in this domain.

My Github profile link is :  https://github.com/sipsmehta

Thanks,
Sparsh Mehta.