Re: Digest for tflite@tensorflow.org - 2 updates in 1 topic

Iosif Hamlatzis

Aug 30, 2022, 9:52:45 AM8/30/22
to tfl...@tensorflow.org
Currently with SELECT_OPS we can have training on device, but only in CPU, if they can be supported on GPU there will be an increase in speed

On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 at 15:49, <tfl...@tensorflow.org> wrote:
Iosif Hamlatzis <i.ham...@gmail.com>: Aug 29 07:04AM -0700

Does that mean select_ops will be supported in GPU?

Thomas Ezan <te...@google.com>: Aug 29 02:03PM -0700

No, the supported operations remain the same.
Why are you specifically asking about select_ops?

Thomas Ezan | Sr Developer Relations Engineer

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 7:04 AM Iosif Hamlatzis <i.ham...@gmail.com>

Haoliang Zhang

Aug 30, 2022, 12:36:09 PM8/30/22
to Iosif Hamlatzis, tfl...@tensorflow.org
Gpu for training is on our future roadmap, please stay tuned.

Best,
Haoliang