Webinar: Machine Learning in Node.js with TensorFlow.js - Aug 21, 2019

Brijesh Krishnaswami

Jul 16, 2019, 5:07:01 PM7/16/19
to tf...@tensorflow.org, tfjs-a...@tensorflow.org

Hello TensorFlow.js community!

We are excited to announce that the TensorFlow.js team at Google will be hosting an online webinar on using TF.js with Node.js.

In this webinar, we will demonstrate how to bring machine learning to Node.js applications using TensorFlow.js. We will walk through an example to setup the TF.js library in the Node.js environment, perform model training and inference, and discuss acceleration options. We will also hold a live Q&A session to answer questions.

Date and Time: Aug 21 2019, 10-11am PDT

Online Conference Link: Webex

Please register for the webinar here

We are looking forward to seeing you!

Regards,

Brijesh

--

Brijesh Krishnaswami | Technical Program Manager, TensorFlow JS | br...@google.com | 650-943-3836

Michael B

Jul 17, 2019, 10:38:05 AM7/17/19
to TensorFlow.js Discussion, tfjs-a...@tensorflow.org
Looks good Brijesh!!
Signed up and looking forward to learning more.
Thanks,
Michael

Robert Dominy

Aug 21, 2019, 8:47:18 PM8/21/19
to TensorFlow.js Discussion, tfjs-a...@tensorflow.org
Thanks for doing this webinar.  I attended and it was well conducted and informative.  Do you have a link to the recorded session that I can share with colleagues?

Brijesh Krishnaswami

Aug 22, 2019, 4:45:15 PM8/22/19
to Robert Dominy, TensorFlow.js Discussion, tfjs-a...@tensorflow.org
Thanks Robert. We had a technical issue with recording the webinar. We are planning to host a repeat session shortly (given a lot of interest), will make sure that's recorded and share it on this mailing list. Please stay tuned.

thanks
brijesh