Tips on how to use tensorflowjs

edkeveked

Feb 14, 2021, 1:52:41 AM2/14/21
to TensorFlow.js Discussion
Hi,

Being top contributor of tensorflow.js on stackoverflow, I have realized that sharing live tips on how to use it will benefit the community. I am now uploading content weekly on youtube to share with you some tips I have found myself interesting. I can't wait to hear your feedback and see you suscribe to my channel. If you also have some suggestions on things you would like me to explain please let me know in a DM or in a comment on my channel. Here is my last upload: https://youtu.be/KkxdAYQaEU8.

Cheers

Jason Mayes

Feb 16, 2021, 4:20:58 PM2/16/21
to edkeveked, TensorFlow.js Discussion
Thanks for sharing! I guess for someone who may be wanting to learn TensorFlow.js, going into more details about how and why you are going to learn to do a certain thing would be helpful. Eg by knowing how to create rectangles and circles here in Tensor form - what does that allow us to do that say we could not do with a regular HTML5 Canvas? I think adding context etc would go a long way for beginners. Good luck on the channel though and interested to see where you go with it! Good luck!

Jason

  •  Jason Mayes
  •  Senior Developer Advocate, TensorFlow.js
  •  Google
     Follow me or get inspired with #MadeWithTFJS demos

This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the wrong person.

edkeveked

Feb 16, 2021, 4:38:12 PM2/16/21
to Jason Mayes, TensorFlow.js Discussion
Thanks Jason for the feedback ! I will consider adding a benchmark in a dedicated video in the future.

Cheers