docs.rs broken for latest tensorflow release

Daniel McKenna

Jun 3, 2020, 3:46:52 PM6/3/20
to Rust for TensorFlow
I raised an issue on the docs.rs issue tracker and they had some suggestions https://github.com/rust-lang/docs.rs/issues/806

Adam Crume

Jun 4, 2020, 10:59:47 AM6/4/20
to Daniel McKenna, Rust for TensorFlow
Building TensorFlow from scratch is not an option, because it takes over an hour to build, and I think it still fetches things over the network.  I'd rather not check in the binaries, because that would increase the Git repo size by hundreds of megabytes every time we upgrade.  We can try the feature-based approach mentioned in the docs.rs issue.  I filed https://github.com/tensorflow/rust/issues/255 to track this.