error in micro_allocation_info when running CI tests

瀏覽次數:63 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

bechir brahem

未讀,
2022年7月3日 上午11:24:542022/7/3
收件者:SIG Micro
After cloning the latest tensorflow/tflite-micro and running the tests using
tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/ci_build/test_x86.sh

I receive the following error
tensorflow/lite/micro/micro_allocation_info.cc: In member function ‘TfLiteStatus tflite::AllocationInfoBuilder::GetOfflinePlannedOffsets(const int32_t**)’:
tensorflow/lite/micro/micro_allocation_info.cc:326:18: error: ‘int strncmp(const char*, const char*, size_t)’ specified bound 23 exceeds source size 0 [-Werror=stringop-overread]

i have Linux  kernel 5.18.0-arch1-1 (arch linux) AMD CPU and AMD GPU

PS: I ran the same tests on the same computer on my PopOS kernel 5.13 and it worked
i can supply more information if you want

Annie Tallund

未讀,
2022年7月6日 凌晨1:48:212022/7/6
收件者:SIG Micro、bechir.b...@gmail.com
Hi, thanks for reaching out. We at Arm will try to pick this up, as it is part of our contribution. Right now, it's peak vacation times, so it might take a bit longer than normal. We apologize for that. In the meantime, it would be helpful if you could send us the full output trace, for example in a file.

Thank you for understanding!
/Annie

bechir brahem

未讀,
2022年7月6日 清晨7:13:482022/7/6
收件者:SIG Micro、Annie Tallund、bechir brahem
Hello, thank you for responding. I understand, there's no need for any apologies. here i linked output.log generated after running
tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/ci_build/test_x86.sh > output.log

the same error also occurs when running (easier to debug):
make -f tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/Makefile test_hello_world_test

the output of uname -a: Linux bb 5.18.8-arch1-1 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Wed, 29 Jun 2022 23:03:08 +0000 x86_64 GNU/Linux
(i updated my kernel since posting)
the latest commit: 60d83223d39fa8660287766edb4533a292f59eb8
the output of lshw is also linked as a file named lshw.txt
thank you very much
hello_world_test
output.log
lshw.txt

Måns Nilsson

未讀,
2022年8月11日 上午9:08:592022/8/11
收件者:Annie Tallund、SIG Micro、bechir.b...@gmail.com
Hi and thanks for reporting this!
I was able to reproduce it on Arch Linux, i.e. with gcc-12.1.
I created a PR for it: