[RFC] Transaction extensions to Filesystem Plugins RFC

Ewa Matejska

Jun 23, 2020, 5:17:08 PM6/23/20
to i...@tensorflow.org, Mihai Maruseac
Hi All,

If you're interested in attending the design review meeting for the Transaction Extensions to Filesystem Plugins RFC, the call in details are as follows:

It is expected that you read the RFC document ahead of time as the meeting will focus on the remaining open issues/questions.

Thanks,
Ewa

Jun 23, 2020, 5:40:53 PM6/23/20
to i...@tensorflow.org, Mihai Maruseac, Ewa Matejska
Hi Ewa,

Is it possible to send out a calendar invite? I could see the design review meeting is on 06/25 but don't know the exact time of the day for the meeting.

Thanks
Yong

Jun 23, 2020, 5:44:45 PM6/23/20
to Yong Tang, i...@tensorflow.org, Mihai Maruseac
Hi,

Sorry for omitting that.  These are the details here and I'll try to send out the calendar invite:

Time:
Thursday, June 25.  2:00 – 2:45pm PT

Thanks,
Ewa