No resolvers found that can successfully resolve it

Kocha Saito

Jan 18, 2020, 7:18:25 AM1/18/20
to TensorFlow Hub
Dears,
        I have just tried the dataset from kaggle by
module_url = "../input/universalsentenceencoderlarge4/"
embed
= hub.load(module_url)
     in my anaconda env with channel conda-forge. And the output error is,
UnsupportedHandleError: unsupported handle format '../input/universalsentenceencoderlarge4/'. No resolvers found that can successfully resolve it. If the handle points to the local filesystem, the error indicates that the module directory does not exist. Supported handle formats: URLs pointing to a TGZ  file (e.g. https://address/module.tgz), or Local File System directory file (e.g. /tmp/my_local_module).

 How do I fix it?

Vojtech Bardiovsky

Jan 20, 2020, 3:31:50 AM1/20/20
to Kocha Saito, TensorFlow Hub
Hi Kocha, is that actually a model and not "dataset" as claimed?

If yes, then please use the full path to the model on the filesystem.

Vojtech