MLIR Open Design meeting (7/8): RFCs Discussions: mlir-reduce tool, LLVM Dialect Types revamp, introducing Python Bindings and C API

Mehdi AMINI

Jul 8, 2020, 2:14:44 PM7/8/20
to MLIR
Hi all,

Lots of exciting RFCs are in flight at the moment!
Tomorrow we plan to discuss (depending on how much time we spend on each topics):

Next week we'll try to talk about the two RFCs on modeling asynchronicity ([RFC] Async/Await dialect targeting LLVM coroutines and [RFC] New dialect for modelling asynchronous execution at a higher-level).

The information for joining the meeting are usually unchanged from week to week:

+1 218-301-8485‬ PIN: ‪255 745‬#

Cheers,

--
Mehdi